The Nike iconic Air Zoom Pegasus is now out in version 38. The shoe has been a long serving a trusty member of the Nike running shoe line up.
Nike’s press release tells us that this is what is new about version 38:
• The Pegasus 38 is built on a fresh last to provide more room in the toe box; runners might notice it feels similar to models prior to the Pegasus 36.
• A new individual midfoot webbing system allows every runner to lace up to a personalized fit.
• Soft and breathable sandwich mesh material provides comfort and performance for all runners, from the most elite to the first-timer.
• The tongue is a separate piece with additional foam.
What’s Familiar with the shoe:
• The tuned midsole carries over from the Air Zoom Pegasus 37. Full-length Nike React foam delivers cushioned responsiveness and smooth transition.
• The forefoot Zoom Air unit helps provide responsive energy return.
• A FlyEase version of the Pegasus 38 includes a zippered entry with no-tie lacing that secures the fit with only one hand.
• On the Nike By You Builder, you can design your own Pegasus 38, adjusting arch height, traction material, laces and methods of entry with a traditional or FlyEase option